- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Orcinus list of eliminationist rhetoric from 2007
Reminder of the shooting by a conservative of Mary Rose Wilcox: "I shot her because the radio told me to."
- Terror in Arizona: Just another ‘isolated incident’? Funny how that list keeps mounting | Crooks and Liars
Useful list of violent incidents from the past 2 1/2 years committed by wingnuts
Refudiates latest comment
- Qantas begins legal action regarding Rolls-Royce A380 engines – USATODAY.com
- Nixon with Lipstick | Crooks and Liars
- Chaplain to be ordained priest in hospital she serves
- Creepy Christian Patriarchy Movement Shackles Daughters to Their Fathers and Homes | Reproductive Justice | AlterNet
Two words: Cree, and pee.
- Events — Schaumburg news, photos and events — TribLocal.com
- 500 Internal Server Error
500 Internal Server Error
- Sarah Palin to visit Iowa: Think you know what that means? – CSMonitor.com
- Sarah Palin Celebrates Shabbat And Offers Echoes of Esther – August 30, 2010 – The New York Sun
How many people paid $25,000 each to sit at the half-term governor's table for Shabbot dinner? Cui Bono?
- Free Social Media Icon Sets – Best Of
- Tsingy: The Stone Forest of Madagascar | Amusing Planet
- Second Life @ the University of Michigan: February 2008 Archives
- GKCx/Level 3 – SimTeach
- Quicksearch results: – Monastic Wales – A Comprehensive Database of Sites and Sources
Nice archive on monasteries in Wales, images might make some nice textures if allowed under fair use. My Second Life avatar used to rent a room in a dark old abbey.
- Wil Wheaton’s Memories of the Futureshop
- Pam’s House Blend:: Video break #2 – Hoards of Palin fans Go Rogue on her when she doesn’t sign enough books
I also wonder, what would Gerald Ford have thought if he could somehow see McCain coming to lay flowers at his grave with First Dude? …And what is Todd Palin doing there in the first place — especially when (forsaking the excellent adventure) he could be home with the baby and kids?
Ah. This is one of those “reach out to the moderates” action straight out of the playbook. Ford would be appalled, I think, by Palin’s politics, as he was appalled by the Religious Right’s co-opting of the party.
Reported this one to The General.
Fascist writer Westbrook Pegler, an avowed racist who Sarah Palin approvingly quoted in her acceptance speech for the moral superiority of small town values, expressed his fervent hope about my father, Robert F. Kennedy, as he contemplated his own run for the presidency in 1965, that “some white patriot of the Southern tier will spatter his spoonful of brains in public premises before the snow flies.”
It might be worth asking Governor Palin for a tally of the other favorites from her reading list.
And that shocking revelation is just one more for the pile. Maybe Gov. Palin should actually READ the books on her reading list – the one that was handed to her with her “VP Barbie Pretty in Pink” goodie bag.