- Qantas begins legal action regarding Rolls-Royce A380 engines – USATODAY.com
- Nixon with Lipstick | Crooks and Liars
- Chaplain to be ordained priest in hospital she serves
- Creepy Christian Patriarchy Movement Shackles Daughters to Their Fathers and Homes | Reproductive Justice | AlterNet
Two words: Cree, and pee.
- Events — Schaumburg news, photos and events — TribLocal.com
- Drew Westen: What Created the Populist Explosion and How Democrats Can Avoid the Shrapnel in November
- George Lakoff: The Cry for Democratic Moral Leadership and Effective Communication
- Joseph A. Palermo: There
- YouTube – Right Nation 2010: State Senator Matt Murphy
Glenn Beck's Carnival of Crazy is coming to town, local politician attempts to jump on board.
- James Lee | James Jay Lee | Savetheplanetprotest.com | Discovery | Mediaite
Right wing website Mediaite probably likes the part about anchor babies. The rest is going to bring negative attention to normal enviros and even on us Childfree people.
- Sarah Palin the Sound and the Fury | Politics | Vanity Fair
- 500 Internal Server Error
500 Internal Server Error
- Sarah Palin to visit Iowa: Think you know what that means? – CSMonitor.com
- Sarah Palin Celebrates Shabbat And Offers Echoes of Esther – August 30, 2010 – The New York Sun
How many people paid $25,000 each to sit at the half-term governor's table for Shabbot dinner? Cui Bono?
- Free Social Media Icon Sets – Best Of
- Tsingy: The Stone Forest of Madagascar | Amusing Planet