- Facebook remains thick with malware: report – CSMonitor.com
- Pam’s House Blend:: Ranker: Top 12 Most Invasive TSA Sexual Harassment Cases (So Far)
- Kate Middleton & Prince William royal wedding: How will I cope with this jamboree? | Mail Online
- BBC News – Student Martine Vik Magnussen unlawfully killed
- Lance Corporal Ram and his daughter greet Prince Harry
You're wearing Skins to meet the Prince on the Field of Remembrance? Must be a story, the Brits are usually such sticklers for attire.
- t r u t h o u t | Bill Moyers: "Welcome to the Plutocracy!"
Tag Archives: Facebook
Linkdump: July 15th – July 17th
- Millard Fillmore
- Why Your Company Should Have a Facebook Page (Not a Profile)
- Utah concludes state resources were used in immigrant list – U.S. news
Mortenson asked to comment, doesn't think the Utah brownlist a good approach
- Utah Closes In On Origin Of
- Making Light: The eyes are not here
Commenter rightly wonders how many on the list are churchgoing LDS: probably not many.
Shared Links November 14th – November 15th
- A Honey Lemon Ginger Infusion – Slashfood
- Building in Second Life, By Example | Building in Second Life, By Example | Bob SutorClear, useful, drama free
- Facebook: Mafia Wars CEO Brags About Scamming Users From Day One
- Lifestream : Help
- AsRux Estates – Second Life Land at Reasonable PricesThinking about it, must be tier.
- DocFind SummaryShopping for a new doctor, I’m pissed at mine because he refuses to mark my BP and water pill for refills, and his office practices are old fashioned. They refuse faxed refill requests and require pharmacies to call during office hours…
- Nippon Airways To Offer iPhone Connection Service for New York City to Tokyo Travelers
The Fail Chicken
This is what happens when Facebook’s “Superpoke!” application doesn’t work right:
That’s right, you get the Fail Chicken. I can be reached on Facebook as Ginny Hussein Gibbs, and I’ll throw a chicken, Obama, or some other wacky thing at you if you like.
Hope you don’t encounter the Fail Chicken.
O Rly? Guess I better delete that Facebook group then…
Jack Myers – JackMyersMediaBusinessReport.com – U.S. Will Never Become a Mobile-Centric Culture, Argues Third Screen Media Founder Tom Burgess
In an exclusive interview with JackMyers Media Business Report, Burgess argues that although Apple’s iPhone has dramatically changed the American mobile market, it is unlikely the U.S. will ever become a truly mobile-centric culture.
Darn, I guess the group I created on Facebook the other night will never get off the ground: I called it “My iPhone Has Been Permanently Grafted To My Body.”