- Facebook remains thick with malware: report – CSMonitor.com
- Pam’s House Blend:: Ranker: Top 12 Most Invasive TSA Sexual Harassment Cases (So Far)
- Kate Middleton & Prince William royal wedding: How will I cope with this jamboree? | Mail Online
- BBC News – Student Martine Vik Magnussen unlawfully killed
- Lance Corporal Ram and his daughter greet Prince Harry
You're wearing Skins to meet the Prince on the Field of Remembrance? Must be a story, the Brits are usually such sticklers for attire.
- t r u t h o u t | Bill Moyers: "Welcome to the Plutocracy!"
We leave in 2 hours. Yeah, we like to hang around OHare and not run late.
The TSA guy was way too cheerful; what’s in his coffee?
We’re on standby for business class and it’s nice that AA’s gate monitor actually shows our request. I got a courtesy Space-A upgrade put in the record by the sales rep, and it looked good last time I checked. Nothing certain until our asses hit leather AND we’re in the air, but surely 11 years of booking biz class on AA for my corporate clients increases my juju.
I’ve been fighting a cold all week, using the Neti pot and OTC cold remedies. My doc is on vacation but yesterday decided I needed prescription drugs in case the cold upgrades itself to a sinus infection. Teh azmuh was already kicking in. The family tendency toward upper respiratory problems…. Gah!
So I went to the local doc-in-box. And it was better than seeing my own quack. Sad, I don’t think our guy has kept up enough.
People are starting to show up at the gate- we were the first ones here. The sunrise was lovely, weather looks good for arrival too. We have prepaid Heathrow Express tickets straight to Paddington, and the hotel is a short distance from the station; no cab needed.
We’re all set, now hope we get the upgrade.
Sorted! Boarding soon, hard work really does pay off. Met Sylvia, Premium Services, who gave us the good news.