- FOX News cuts away from ‘Giffords vigil’ when Sarah Palin’s name is mentioned | Crooks and LiarsWhy did Shepard Smith urge viewers to stay tuned for the press conference coming up, only for FOX to cut away abruptly in mid-sentence after they showed a man at the vigil invoke Sarah Palin?
- DonationsPossible ethics violation, attending fundraiser on Capitol grounds and specifically calling it “swearing in”
- Social Security 101 | Crooks and LiarsNeed to listen to the Crazy 8’s song “Johnny Q”
- NPR.org Â» New Medical School Model: Adopt A Family To TreatHeard this story, like the concept of community medicine.
- Collection Online | Museum of Anthropology at UBCFlat drawing
- Antique Large Hand Painted Wood Tea Box Crate from vintagecharm on Ruby Lane
- Antique Tea Packing Crate by DogsbodySalvage on Etsy
- Chinese Tea Chest – Art & Antiques Online – CINOA
- Collection Online | Museum of Anthropology at UBCMuseum reference photo of Edenshaw original bracelet
- http://www.xdcr.com/mwj/fig15nwi.jpgOriginal design for NW coast bracelet – sl
- Warning: Subject to New Politically Correct Language Police Censorship (3)
Even the sports metaphors, in response to criticism of the crosshairs graphic, are about war, weapons, and violence. She's like a tormenting queen bee rather than a bully, seeing how much she can get away with.
- Yes, Jared Loughner was ‘crazy’. That doesn’t exculpate the milieu that unhinged him | Crooks and Liars
- Don’t Get Demoralized! Get Organized! Take Back the 20! (3)
Sarah Palin's Facebook note still shows target/crosshairs graphic though website page was taken down. Whoever posts at Facebook doesn't know it's still up and being commented on.
- Make 3-D moving water in Second life
- The Giffords Shooting and the Palin Graphic: Almost Predictable — BagNews
Giffords gestures that she is in the crosshairs
- Kuhner: "Republicans must wage an all-out assault on Mr. Obama’s presidency" | Media Matters for America
- These Are Not The Violent Extremists You Are Looking For | TBogg
It doesn't matter whether Loughlan was a Tea Party activist or not; he was mentally disturbed with bizarre views he documented on YouTube. The violent rhetoric, and the Right's love of gun imagery, needs to stop. How many pictures of Sarah Palin with a gun menacing wildlife and lamestream media exist?
- Pam’s House Blend:: Why the Right has to run from its rhetoric
More on the dKos diarist BoyBlue who some thought was connected to the shooter. Let's not forget Michele Backman n
- Reality show set in Alaska won’t be renewed – Boing Boing
Most likely: the ratings dive the show took after the first few shows, with high production costs and the growing toxicity of the host doomed the show.
- The Mudflats | Palin’s “Reload” Hits “Target”: Updated
This controversy wouldn't be happening if GOP pols went back to using sports analogies to bring a little conflict to the narrative