- Ashley Judd Floated As Kentucky Senate Candidate, Would Challenge ‘Vulnerable’ Sen. Mitch McConnell – The Huffington Post
If the worst obstructionist of them all could be picked off by a native daughter famous actress. Alternatively, watch for McConnell being primaried from the Tea Potty frothy mixture wing of the GOP
- The Romney "Landslide" That Wasn’t | Blog | Media Matters for America
- Ros Hommerson Women’s Brooke Super Plus Wide Calf™ Boot (Black) – Riding Boots
- Introduction & Getting Started – Second Life Clothing « Chimera’s Fire
- CLOTHING DESIGN RESOURCES
- Make Your Own Fabric • GIMP Chat
- Second Life Forums Archive – T-Shirt Template – page 1
From 2005 and still useful – Robin Sojourner tells how to make a fabric look folded and wrinkled in PS. Should translate to GIMP
- Mitt Romney’s tax returns: the ‘voter fraud’ theory | MS Bellows Jr | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
- "The Only Moral Abortion is My Abortion" – When the Anti-Choice Choose
Take a look at these two pictures. One is from the Plain Dealer article on this story, one is a screencap from Raw Story’s followup.
As the miners and their families arrived, they looked like this (some may have been office workers and executives):
Amercian coal miners stands with Mitt! Look at how hard they work, in their dirty work clothes and sooty faces! They are obviously real working Amercians!
WASHINGTON, D.C. — When GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney visited an Ohio coal mine this month to promote jobs in the coal industry, workers who appeared with him at the rally lost pay because their mine was shut down.
The Pepper Pike company that owns the Century Mine told workers that attending the Aug. 14 Romney event would be both mandatory and unpaid, a top company official said Monday morning in a West Virginia radio interview.
A group of employees who feared they’d be fired if they didn’t attend the campaign rally in Beallsville, Ohio, complained about it to WWVA radio station talk show host David Blomquist. Blomquist discussed their beefs on the air Monday with Murray Energy Chief Financial Officer Rob Moore.
Gingrich could sew up the Rational Right if he picks Huntsman, plus it throws a juicy bone to all the good people who’s feelings were “hart” over Robotney’s treatment by the religious Right.
Link: Newt Gingrich vs. Jon Huntsman: 'Lincoln-Douglas' Debate Fails To Have Much Disagreement – The Huffington Post