- ThinkProgress » Blog Archive » GOP Rep. Walsh: ‘American Jews Aren’t As Pro-Israel As They Should Be’
- In a Godward direction: Posthumous Rooftop Shout
- Rep. Joe Walsh: He’ll say anything, which is why he’s interviewed everywhere. – By David Weigel – Slate Magazine
Redistricted, so now he has to run in the 14th against another thug.
- Colin Slee’s J’accuse | What’s in Kelvin’s Head
- Liberal Anglicans will mourn the death of Colin Slee | Stephen Bates | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
Depressing commentary in article discussing the implications of Slee's untimely death, long before his memo emerged.
- Pluralist Speaks: The Rotten Stink at the Very Top
Pluralist opines that both archbishops so hopelessly tainted that they should resign.
- Church Times – House of Bishops divided on keeping out homosexuals
Really churchy Church Times background
- Slee Memo slightly redacted
The Devil is in the details; Anglican archbishops are not pretty fellows in private.
- The Very Reverend Colin Slee – Telegraph
Obit with background
- WSDOT – Ferries – Schedule: Bainbridge Island to Seattle
- WSDOT – Ferries – Schedule: Seattle to Bainbridge Island
- Northwest Folklife Festival: Schedule for Friday May 27 @ Seattle, WA
NPR may be in a defensive crouch, but at least one Democratic lawmaker is publicly pushing back against James OKeefes war on public broadcasting: Sen. Dick Durbin D-IL.Durbin took to the Senate floor on Monday to mount a defense of NPR and PBS and attack OKeefes credibility. Noting that previous OKeefe tapes have been found to be misleadingly edited, including his footage of ACORN in which he posed as a pimp, Durbin said that the same tactics were being used to go after NPR. He cited a widely circulated analysis by Glenn Becks website, The Blaze, as evidence.”Mr. OKeefe appears to be engaged in creative editing again, and this time his target is National Public Radio,” he said. “Thats not just my opinion. The website of none other than Fox News own Glenn Beck — thats right, Glenn Beck — compares the edited and unedited versions of Mr. OKeefes latest video and concludes that the edited version appears to be deceptively edited in order to portray statements by one of the secretely recorded NPR execs out of context.”
GOOD JOB Sen. Durbin, now sit my Congressman, Joe Walsh, down and tell him how he’s made a fool of himself by voting to defund NPR. Also, please get on Twitter.