- I Know That: Easiest Way to Create Vector Art with Gimp.
- I Know That: Create an eye-catching illustration with Gimp brushes.
- I Know That: Create a cool Profile Picture in just 5 steps.
- mental_floss Blog » Who is Sadie Hawkins and Why Does She Have Her Own Dance?
I am Sadie; I was a homely girl who didnt go to dances unless it was "girl's choice."
- Harvey Insists LGBT Christians And Allies Should Leave Christianity | Right Wing Watch
Or: Horrifying Christianist tells sinfully slithering Christian LGBTQs they don't exist AND should get another religion. And their straight allies, too.
- How to Survive the Switch from Google Reader to Google+ – Technology – The Atlantic Wire
- Speaking to the Soul: But That’s How We’ve Always Done It
the Acts of the apostles, and the prayers of the people…
The crisis goes on in Zimbabwe, and voices continue to speak out. This time, it’s the Presiding Bishop’s voice.
epiScope: Presiding Bishop speaks out on the crisis in Zimbabwe
The Most Rev. Katharine Jefferts Schori
Presiding Bishop and Primate
The Episcopal Church
Together with millions of people around the world, my heart has been drawn in recent months to the political and humanitarian crisis unfolding in Zimbabwe. The tragedy of that nationâ€™s descent into internal chaos is magnified by the high sense of purpose and prosperity that a newly independent Zimbabwe brought to Africa and the world nearly three decades ago. Sadly, Robert Mugabeâ€™s government has undermined that promise beyond recognition with its systematic repression of human rights, democracy, and economic opportunity for the people of Zimbabwe. The turmoil in the wake of Zimbabweâ€™s recent elections signals an urgent need for governments and other leaders in the international community to stand in solidarity with the people of Zimbabwe, and call for an end to this long hour of human suffering and the beginning of a new era of promise and opportunity.
A beautifully reworked psalm for night prayer from the Comments section of Fr Jake’s Place